Jiangsu Changmei Medtech Co., Ltd.
We are professional supplier of Kyphoplasty balloon catheter,Kyphoplasty Tool Kit,Ballon Inflator,Dilation Balloon Catheter,3-stage Dilation Balloon Catheter ,Disposable Polypectomy Snare.
Kyphoplasty Tool Kit
Components of Kyphoplasty System:
· Kyphoplasty Balloon Catheter: The device is mainly used in PKP operation to dilate vertebral body
and form a cavity, which is for injecting bone cement to recover and stabilize vertebral body.
· Kyphoplasty Tool Kit: The device is mainly used for bone percutaneous intervention and establishing
working channel by medical institutions.
· Balloon Inflator: The device is mainly used for hydraulic pressure on balloons to achieve the functure
of balloon dilation.
· Minimally invasive surgery can reduce tissue injury and blood loss;
· The operation is simple, fast, and the operation time is greatly shortened;
· Local anesthesia can be adopted to reduce the risk of surgery and postoperative complications;
· The product can immediately relieve postoperative pain, effectively restore vertebral body height and
correct spine kyphosis.
About the Balloon Kyphoplasty Procedure:
Kyphoplasty is a minimally invasive procedure that stabilizes a fractured or compressed vertebra,
reduces back pain, as well as restores height and spinal alignment. When a vertebra fractures, the
usual rectangular shape of the bone becomes compressed and distorted, causing pain. These
compression fractures, which may involve the collapse of one or more vertebrae in the spine, are a
common symptom and result of osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disease that results in a loss of
normal bone density, mass and strength, leading to a condition in which bones are increasingly
porous or full of small holes and vulnerable to breaking. Vertebrae can also become weakened by
In Kyphoplasty, balloons are used to gently elevate the fractured vertebrae in an attempt to return it
to the correct position. The balloon creates a void or a cavity that is then filled with a special cement
to prevent further collapse. Kyphoplasty can be performed in patients who have severe pain requiring
hospitalization or conditions that limit bed rest and medications.
Kyphoplasty is also performed on patients who:
· Are too elderly or frail to tolerate open spinal surgery, or who have bones too weak for surgical spinal
repair that have vertebral damage due to a malignant tumor;
· Are younger and have osteoporosis caused by long-term steroid treatment or a metabolic disorder.
Kyphoplasty can increase the patient's functional abilities, allow a return to the previous level of
activity, and prevent further vertebral collapse. The procedure is usually successful at alleviating the
pain caused by a compression fracture; many patients feel significant relief almost immediately. After
just a few weeks, two-thirds of patients are able to lower their doses of pain medication significantly.
Many patients become symptom-free. About 75 percent of patients regain lost mobility and become
more active, which helps combat osteoporosis. After Kyphoplasty, patients who had been immobile
can get out of bed, reducing their risk of pneumonia. Increased activity builds more muscle strength,
further encouraging mobility. Usually, Kyphoplasty is a safe and effective procedure. No surgical
incision is needed only a small nick in the skin that does not have to be stitched closed.
How to Prepare for Your Balloon Kyphoplasty Procedure:
A clinical evaluation including diagnostic imaging, blood tests, a physical exam, spine X-rays and a
radioisotope bone scan or magnetic resonance (MR) imaging will be done to confirm the presence of
a compression fracture that can be treated with kyphoplasty.
· You should report to your doctor all medications that you are taking, including herbal supplements,
and if you have any allergies, especially to anesthesia or to contrast materials (also known as "dye"
or "X-ray dye"). Your physician may advise you to stop taking aspirin or a blood thinner for a specified
period of time before your procedure
· If you are diabetic, you should ask your doctor for instructions on taking your blood sugar medications.
· In most cases, you may take your usual medications, especially blood pressure medications. These
may be taken with some water in the morning before your procedure
· You will need to have blood drawn and tested prior to the procedure to determine that your blood
thinning medication has stopped working. If you are unable to stop taking this medication, a short
inpatient stay for intravenous treatment with heparin may be required.
During Your Balloon Kyphoplasty Procedure:
Image-guided minimally invasive procedures such as Kyphoplasty are most often performed by a
specially trained interventional radiologist in an interventional radiology suite.
· You will be admitted to the Same Day Surgery Unit and should plan to stay overnight
· You will positioned lying face down for the procedure
· You will connected to monitors that track your heart rate, blood pressure, and pulse during the
· A nurse will insert an intravenous (IV) line into a vein in your hand or arm so that sedative medication
can be given intravenously
· You may also receive general anesthesia
· You may be given an antibiotic to help prevent infection
· The area where the hollow needle will be inserted will be shaved
Helveston Muscle Hook
Purchase Qty:1 Piece(s)
Fob Unit Price:US $20
Dermal Filler Deep For Smile Line And Deep Wrinkle
1008 Curved plate